This is a multi-phase initiative. The first phase focuses on user interface and user experience. Some new features include:
- Updated color scheme and modernized look
- The home page has been updated to reduce the number of clicks needed to access the various reports
- Reports will now open in “edit” mode for authorized users
- The new “breadcrumb” feature makes it easier to navigate between pages
- The “enter” button will now work the same as it does on most other modern websites (instead of taking you back to the homepage)
- Users can edit the entity and year directly in the report
- Improved report status and due date displayed on reports
- The validation report will now appear automatically when completed (no need to press the ‘Check Results’ link multiple times), and you can download the validation report to Excel!
The team will work with the REAs to schedule on-site training in each region, as well as some virtual sessions. Once the dates, times and places have been fixed, we will send you the program.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Steve Snow at [email protected] or 701-328-4571.