Western Real Estate Affairs magazineWestern Multi-Family and Affordable Housing Company magazine, and the InterFace Conference Group are pleased to host the annual conference InterFace Denver Multi-Family Conference to June 16 from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. to Hyatt Regency Denver Technical Center.
The conference will explore the latest multi-family trends – from development, design and amenities to rental, management and operation.
Panelists will discuss economic and demographic trends impacting the Denver apartment market. Learn about market opportunities while networking with people who are buy, sell, develop, redevelop or finance multi-family properties in the Denver area.
The event will draw attendees from across the Denver area, including owners, investors, developers, managers, buyers and lenders active in Class A, B and C multifamily properties.
If you’re active in multifamily real estate in Denver, mark your calendar now to attend!
Topics to discuss:
- What is the economic outlook for the Denver multifamily market?
- What are the occupancy levels for multi-family products in Denver like?
- Where are rents and concessions today and how are they expected to evolve in the future?
- What do landlords see in terms of rent collection?
- Where are the cap rates today? What is the supply/demand balance for investment properties?
- Who invests? What are they buying ? Core vs added value?
- What is the lending environment for acquisitions and for new construction?
- Which submarkets in Denver are experiencing new development? Who are the biggest developers in the market today?
- What amenities do tenants want in today’s apartment? How has the pandemic changed what tenants are looking for in their homes and are these changes here to stay?
- What are the expectations for investment development and sales activity in the next 12-24 months?
- What are the challenges and opportunities in the Denver multifamily market?
Who attends InterFace Denver Multifamily?
- Debt and equity capital providers and financial intermediaries
- Property managers
- Asset managers and operators
- Institutional investors and fund managers
- Special services and escrow
- Rental and Marketing Specialists
- investment brokers
- Title Insurers
- General Contractors, Architects and Engineers
- Real estate accountants and lawyers
- Multi-Family Industry Service Providers
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES FOR THIS EVENT
For more information on speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Scott France at 404-832-8262 x108.
InterFace Conference Group also hosts InterFace Denver Retail Conference the afternoon of June 16. For more information, click here.
Covid-19 health and safety instructions:
The InterFace conference group strongly encourages that attendees be fully vaccinated at least two weeks prior to the event. InterFace Conference Group will follow all security mandates in place at the time of the event.
France Media Inc. is the publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Real Estate Company, Multi-Family and Affordable Housing Company of the South East, Multi-Family and Affordable Housing Company of Texas, Multi-Family and Affordable Housing Company of the West, Multi-Family and Affordable Housing Company of the Midwest, and Multi-Family and Affordable Housing Company of the Affordable Northeast.
For more information on all the commercial real estate magazines, websites and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.