The MIL Company search a Integration, Manager (Interface and Integration Development, IT Systems Engineer/Architect – Senior) to support the interface and integration activities of financial systems modernization projects for a federal government client.
We are specifically looking for candidates with experience with Federal Financial Management Systems including Oracle Federal Financials E-Business Suite (EBS)/PeopleSoft, Momentum, SAP, Savant, Sunflower, Maximo, Tririga, Prism and Kofax.
- Support JPMO in identifying DHS legacy systems and data that may need to be integrated into the new system for a DHS directorate or component
- Work and collaborate with the Integrated Requirements Project Team (IPT) Lead and IS to create and maintain functional requirements documents that establish the full scope of requirements for identified systems/subsystems
- Work with third-party vendor representatives to document the nature of their systems and map DHS legacy data to the third-party system or environment
- In coordination with IS, collaborate, develop and maintain technical plans for data transfer between DHS legacy systems and the newly established financial system
- Work with the Integrated Master Program (IMS) Manager to ensure that all tasks required for interface development and data transfer are covered by the IMS
- Work with 3rd party vendor representatives to provide guidance to JPMO on the development of interfaces that may be required to transfer data between legacy and 3rd party environments
- Work with SI and technical and functional test leads to provide guidance to JPMO on the development of test plans for the interface and data migration solution
- Minimum of 5-7 years of related experience, aligned with responsibilities listed above
- Experience with core federal financial systems, enterprise resource planning systems, or related power systems (assets, procurement, payroll, position management)
- Experience with COTS systems such as CGI Momentum, SAP, Oracle Federal Financials E-Business Suite/Peoplesoft, Maximo, Tririga, Prism and Kofax
- Ability to perform intermediate – advanced Excel data analysis
- Strong interpersonal communication skills including managing tasks, expectations, deadlines and understanding customers/stakeholders in a dynamic and highly visible environment
- Per federal guidelines, you may be required to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or your willingness to get vaccinated
- Experience with DHS
- Experience working with system/product owners, users, and other stakeholders, including executive-level staff, management, and customers
BA/BS, preferably in Information Systems, Accounting or related field
MIL is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cybersecurity, engineering, financial management and information technology – and we are looking for candidates like you. Whether you’re fresh out of college or the military, or well into your career in professional services, MIL has great job opportunities that might be right for you.
At The MIL Corporation, we pride ourselves on the family environment instilled within our team. Our employees love working here, and it really shows through our various recognitions and awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017 Best Workplace Awards, The Washington Post (Washington, DC)
- 2020, 2017 Top Workplace Award, Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly and Charleston Business Magazine (South Carolina)
- Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work® 2019 and 2018
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Workplace for Diversity
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy advanced technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, The MIL Corporation welcomes you. Be part of something bigger, where you, the people, make a difference.
MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.